Monday, January 07, 2013

Book:LITTLE BOYGIUM - WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE


Life experience in Belgium


Life experience in Belgium


In a country like Belgium, an African needs to be conscious, intelligent and smart, because Belgium committed the most heinous crime against Africans, during the colonial era in ‘Belgian Congo.’ Under the administration of King Leopold II, over ten million Africans were, maimed, disfigured and killed.


When Polish-American Hilary Koprowski claimed of discovering vaccines against smallpox in the fifties, he quickly went to Congo and injected thousands of children with the contaminated vaccine of Aids and Ebola viruses. Also, a contaminated vaccine against leukemia was used on Congolese children.

The Germans used blacks for the most sinister experiments, during their occupation in Togo, a small country in West Africa, while South Africans suffered a similar fate at the hands of The Netherlands and Britain. The reason AIDS has killed thousands of South Africans without ceasing.

Due to the criminal past of colonial leaders, including Belgium, when the African community came to me, to investigate a notorious hospital in Antwerp called ‘Stuivenberg’ the reason when any African who goes there, doesn’t come out alive, I considered it as a serious case to follow.

The fear of Africans in Europe, to confront authorities whenever something wrong happens to an African, has given automatic license to governments and nationals, to treat Africans the way they like with impunity. 

As a matter of fact, since many Africans in Europe don’t have a common platform, to utter out their grievances and crime against them, their situation has never improved.

When I stepped into the hospital, what I experienced made me believe what the African community was saying. 

"The doctors at the hospital deliberately kill the African patients to remove their organs for the desperate Belgians on the waiting list for an organ transplant." I wasn't welcomed. It was one of the toughest moments of my life.

I revealed this investigation in a small book called ‘An African in Antwerp,' then later updated it to ‘Little Boygium-Wonderful Experience.’ 

When the publication reached the office of ‘Stad Antwerpen’ (Antwerp City) one of the officials called Els Bruyndonckx confronts me over the article and calls it a ‘Stupid article.’ Why? According to her, the husband is a journalist who wouldn't publish such a stupid article.

“Well, your husband is a journalist, but he is not an African, moreover, the crime committed against Africans is nowhere to seen in any Belgium newspapers, but one often reads: ‘An African has stolen bread from the supermarket.' I answered.

I have found five mobile telephones, three wallets full of money and credit cards, one of the wallets has the 4 digits number needed to remove an amount over six thousand Euros from the account of one of the owners, yet I didn't do that. 

I handed that particular wallet to the police. The news about this kindness didn’t appear anywhere in the Belgium newspaper. Thank God the woman traced to reward me.

According to Els due to the publication, people fear to visit Stuivenberg hospital. The fact is, that fear already exists, the reason I went to do the investigation. 

Thereafter I became the number one enemy in Belgium. However; I was very happy because the results of the investigation and the publication were good. The City of Antwerp sent a delegation to the hospital to investigate.

I disguised myself many times and went there during the heat up and saw policemen guiding the hospital. Above all, Stuivenberg hospital now remains one of the safest hospitals in Antwerp, hardly hearing the death of any African, after my publication. 

If I should ask, sometimes does it worth fighting on behalf of Africans?”

About seventy-five percent of Africans in Antwerp isn't aware I even went to the hospital at all to investigate, because of a lack of reading. I have lived a life of pain and struggle, putting the life of my family in danger and unhappiness, all because of the search for the truth.

In regard to the ‘truth,’ it is always hard to get someone to support you, the reason; I have faced and fought this battle alone, but when it comes to crime, it is always easy to get an accomplice, because crime is a business. 

Belgium can pretend they don’t know me, I will also pretend I don’t know them.

Even though since I published 'Little Boygium -Wonderful Experience,' no one has bought one yet to give a comment but taking into consideration of what happened in Antwerp, when the book came out, I've personally given my book five stars.