Tuesday, April 01, 2014

BOOK: THE SUBMISSION OF GIULIANA BY ROSALIND SCARLETT. Reviewed By Joel Savage


A book by Rosalind Scarlett


A book by Rosalind Scarlett


Reading a romance novel has never been my priority, despite my immense appetite to read, especially non-fiction books. Again, I always feel that reading romance books will be very boring since I love practical when it comes to love issues. 


Oh! Yes, I don’t waste time. But when I started reading ‘The Submission of Giuliana,’ I realized I have wasted many years by avoiding romance books.

The book psychologically stole my emotions and felt like engaging myself in a similar act. What a temptation? For a few minutes, I gave myself a pause because I don’t want to be in a state as a wishful thinker, but just after a couple of minutes, I grabbed the book again. It seems I’m already addicted to it.

Rosalind Scarlett writes “His face contented, his hands went to my breasts, kneading them as he watched me work myself into a new fever atop his cock. His eyes glimmering, he pulled me forwards and took a breast into his mouth, suckling upon it as he thrust himself under me while I was stuck immobile. 

I closed my eyes to enjoy the feeling of the sensations he was creating in my body. He leaned back again, his eyes still on me and I sat up and moved back and forth along his cock so that the pressure of him stimulated my clitoris as well as the spot near the front of my inner wall.

The sensations within me were building beautifully and soon my eyes were rolling back into my head, my body being overtaken by another orgasm, this one not as powerful as the first, but rather a succession of gently rolling waves of pleasure coursing through every fiber of my being. 

I moaned weakly, my body drifting away as though on a cloud as it seemed to go on forever and ever.”


This book can heal or restore broken relationships or relationships steering to the wrong place. It can also enhance relationships for loving couples. It’s a beautifully written novel which has encouraged me to read other romance books, I will, therefore, put this book in the category of 5 stars.