How I Met Professor Johan Van Dongen: The Dutch Scientist Who Revealed Aids And Ebola Were Medical Crimes Against Africa

Dutch scientist and Micro-Surgeon Johan Van Dongen

Since I share every article I write on social media platforms, I have got a number of readers, writers and authors interested in my articles, but I had no idea that there is a Dutch scientist, who reads every article I shared on LinkedIn’s social platform.

Just as a man’s desire and character show who he is, my articles revealed my identity to Professor Johan Van Dongen. He realized that not only that I’m fearless but also honest and sincere writer, who is ready to die, far as truth is concerned.

Since we have something in common and has that fearless character, he perceived that I was the right person to collaborate with to warn African leaders over the misuse of Africans, as Guinea pigs, to test drugs manufactured in Europe and America.

The conscience holds many individuals back from committing crime and as a scientist, he has the power to join the empire of deceitful scientists to plague Africans with diseases, but he chose to remain neutral.  His research dated back as far as 1972, revealed Aids and Ebola were laboratory engineered or man-made viruses.

Set to reveal those medical crimes to the world, he first published his books in his native language, Dutch, in Holland. The books were successful but the Dutch Government felt he was a betrayer or whistle blower, thus; they embarked to make his life miserable. He was fired as a lecturer at the university and faced many legal actions at the court.


Out of the blue, Professor Dongen introduced himself to me on LinkedIn’s social platform. I secretly started digging into the background of this man, since I don’t trust anybody in a country called Belgium; unless the members of the Jehovah Witness, because I worship with them every week, even though I’m not yet a full member (Not baptized.)