Sunday, December 13, 2015

How I Met Professor Johan Van Dongen: The Dutch Scientist Who Revealed Aids And Ebola Were Medical Crimes Against Africa


Dutch scientist and Micro-Surgeon Johan Van Dongen


Dutch scientist and Micro-Surgeon Johan Van Dongen




Since I share every article I write on social media platforms, I have got a number of readers, writers, and authors interested in my articles, but I had no idea that there is a Dutch scientist, who reads every article I shared on LinkedIn’s social platform.


Just as a man’s desire and character show who he is, my articles revealed my identity to Professor Johan Van Dongen. He realized that not only that I’m fearless but also an honest and sincere writer, who is ready to die, far as truth is concerned.

Since we have something in common and has that fearless character, he perceived that I was the right person to collaborate with to warn African leaders over the misuse of Africans, as Guinea pigs, to test drugs manufactured in Europe and America.

The conscience holds many individuals back from committing a crime and as a scientist, he has the power to join the empire of deceitful scientists to plague Africans with diseases, but he chose to remain neutral.  His research dated back as far as 1972, revealed Aids and Ebola were laboratories engineered or man-made viruses.

Set to reveal those medical crimes to the world, he first published his books in his native language, Dutch, in Holland. The books were successful but the Dutch government felt he was a betrayer or whistleblower, thus; they embarked to make his life miserable. He was fired as a lecturer at the university and faced many legal actions at the court.

Out of the blue, Professor Dongen introduced himself to me on LinkedIn’s social platform. I secretly started digging into the background of this man, since I don’t trust anybody in a country called Belgium; unless the members of the Jehovah Witness, because I worship with them every week, even though I’m not yet a full member (Not baptized.)


Professor Dongen had already contacted some few Africans, including journalists, on those medical crime issues, to help disseminate the news and warnings to African leaders, but he was totally disappointed, because of fear. Yes! Africans pull knives and cut their brothers' throat in wars and ethnic conflicts, but believe me, many are very coward indeed.

One can witness the cowardliness of an African in Europe when an African is murdered or manhandled by the police. They will group somewhere to discuss the demonstration. When the time of the demonstration comes, you will never see those you sat down with a couple of hours ago, leaving one or two people at the demonstration ground to be a scapegoat.

I don’t blame them, food is very delicious, so nobody wants to miss his favorite dish. Fortunately, my scripture reminds me that: “Man shall not live by bread alone, so many times I read the Bible, to feed my life spiritually, to be able to stand any force or wickedness that comes my way.

This is the reason when the police in Holland, forgets to feed me the whole day, while behind bars for six days, I didn’t demonstrate. I was able to sleep peacefully without food for the next day. In the morning when I was served breakfast in my tiny cell, I asked the police officer: “Why I wasn’t given any food the whole day yesterday till this morning?”

My question changed his countenance and he thought I was joking. “What did you just said?” He asked. I repeated what I said. Confused and downhearted, he went and did his investigations and finds out that I was speaking the truth. He apologized and said to me: “You were too quiet, so we don’t know there was someone in there.”

The mistake they did touched them emotionally to the extent that, they gave my passport back to me and asked me to go home. Believe me, the Dutch police don’t free an illegal immigrant. This sounds like a tale, but the police in Amsterdam can confirm this story, above all this interesting story, can be read in my third book: Overseas Chronicle-The Rome And Amsterdam Experience.

After reading much about Professor Johan, satisfied and knowing that he is a genuine person, I responded to his invitation. He posted his two books, one captioned “Aids De Grootste Misdaad In De Medische Geschiedenis”- Translated ‘Aids The Greatest Crime in Medical History.’

As our friendship grew stronger, I realized the man’s clean heart, conscience, and love for mankind. I wasn’t surprised to read that he invented an artificial rat to perform his experiments, to prevent animal cruelty. This exceptional good conscience is hard to find among some of the wolf-scientists in sheep’s clothing.

It wasn’t long we decided to translate his books to the English version. Translating the Netherlands to English and all the scientific theory works, proved to be a very tough job. We did our best. Whether the translation was good or not, our message is to let the world, including Africa, know that Aids and Ebola were indeed medical crimes against Africa.

African leaders have disappointed us more than the ignorant Africans that claim Aids and Ebola are cursed from God. The fear of dealing with Aids and the Ebola crisis alone, when they confront Europe and America haunts them, thus; they chose to remain silent. But the truth is, that silence is seen by Europe and America as a lack of intelligence and cowardliness.