AFRICANS! SORRY FOR AIDS AND EBOLA

In America and Europe, educated white people with elitist attitude, have a blind eye to the real needs of Africans.  The domination and manipulation of black people by the so-called elites have devastated effects on the African continent beyond remedy.

Soldiers, scientists and politicians occupying high positions in Europe and America, must now realize within the second millennium, the destruction and aggression which took place in the last two hundred years in Africa, leaving the continent handicap with poverty and diseases.

I am a scientist and since I didn’t take part in this horrible crime against mankind, I am free to say that Africa is used as a dumping ground for unwanted drugs, for testing of drugs and for exposing people to bio-warfare products. The deliveries of war materials to the wrong regimes have adversely affected the continent as well.

Actually, it seems that Africa is not part of this world, because the people have been seriously abused and degraded as if they are not human beings with brain walking around on the continent. Yet Africans are same products of Quantum Physics and Quantum Mechanics realized as whites.

So what is the reason white rulers treat blacks unfairly? Many Europeans and Americans do not realize that there is a black American president. In this way, are we not aware that an educated black can also occupy a top position throughout the world? Of course we do, but to what extend nowadays if we look over the African continent?

For four decades; I did investigations / research to reveal that Aids, Ebola and many other deadly diseases were medical crimes against Africa. I can’t follow their evil deeds, so I’m the enemy today. But that’s not what bothers me, because the evil one sows, same he shall reap. 

In order to scrape everything together to provide some counterweight to the destructive way in which Africans have suffered in the hands of whites, I can say that I am ashamed. Yes, I can also say that I can understand the suffering of Africans.

Continue reading: 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...