Tuesday, January 05, 2016

Tourism, Step Into The Paradise Taste Of Tropical Fruits In Ghana

Home sweet home: Joel Savage enjoys the sweet juicy coconut water

Home sweet home: Joel Savage enjoys the sweet juicy coconut water


The axiom, “All work and no play, makes Jack a dull boy” might have originally been conceived by a domestic idealist, who knows the truth. Working hard without a break can affect your health. The impact can take its toll on you.


This is the reason I decided to visit my mother at the age of 80, in Ghana, after five years. Seeing her grey hair, but strong and healthy, boosted my happiness. In my daily prayers, I always ask God to give her a long life, to enjoy her fruits of labor, and it seems He has answered my prayers.

My mother after losing her husband at the age of 44, in 1976, without any support, took the responsibility alone to make sure that we were fed, clothed, accommodated, and educated.

In Ghana, I visited many places including the Cape Coast castle, in the central region of Ghana and some villages, such as ‘Akatechiwa’ which has an intriguing story leading to the village’s name. I will be sharing all the interesting articles pertaining to my visit with you very soon on social media.

Apart from my adventure and exploration, I enjoyed the fresh tropical fruits, such as coconut, mango, sweet apple, etc. Many in foreign countries, such as Europeans and Americans may have the experience of tasting juicy canned tropical fruits, but nothing compares to the original fresh taste of tropical fruits taken moments from the trees in Ghana or Africa generally.

Many Europeans and Americans yearly make a trip to Ghana to explore its ancient castles and forts and some have settled finally in the country, saying goodbye to Europe and America. Don’t let the foreign media deceive you. Be part of those visiting Ghana.

The Coconut tree: I know that there are thousands of readers interested in the non-fiction genre of books, thus; one of my goals is to share my non-fiction books through the diversity of culture. My utterly and compelling collections are destined to capture the reader’s attention and interest, to learn about other people’s culture and heritage.

My books are in the categories of travel, immigration, health, and entertainment. The personal account of the stories reflect on the places I visited in Africa, such as Ghana, Guinea, Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Sierra Leone, Togo, Benin, and Gambia. And in Europe, it’s about life in Barcelona, Spain, Aarhus, Denmark, England, Amsterdam, Holland, Rome, Italy, and Antwerp, Belgium.

The African stories act like a guide to European and Americans tourists. The books will teach you how to avoid being a victim to thieves, armed robbers and immigration crooks, that prey on nationals and foreigners, while the Europeans stories teach Africans how to survive in Europe, without papers and crime.