Sunday, January 10, 2016

Why Many Africans Call Me The White Negro


Micro-Surgeon and Scientist Johan Van Dongen

Micro-Surgeon and Scientist Johan Van Dongen





Micro-Surgeon and scientist, Johan Van Dongen, is a Dutchman, born in Rotterdam. Like most scientists, he has enjoyed a very good life in his laboratory professional duties and also as a former lecturer in the university. 


His love for mankind is exceptional since he believes every the living thing on earth which has breath, needs to properly care for, instead of destruction.

 His priority is engagement,  commitment, and love for Africans and Africa in general, the fact that the continent of Africa, has suffered a great deal in the hands of the Europeans and Americans.  

Africans are mocked, abused, raped, mutilated, forced to move homes, used as slaves and guinea pigs for drug tests, by the criminal pharmaceutical, medical, political and military establishments.
                           
“Thousands of Africans are killed by foreign countries and corrupt African regimes. I think now it is time to pay back the ordinary African people, what we took from them." 

"The reason it’s has been one of my responsibilities to expose in my books, which were published in Dutch, that Aids and Ebola were indeed medical crimes committed against Africa,” says Professor Johan Van Dongen.
                         
 “There is absolutely no place for egos or what so ever and I think especially Africans within the diaspora, should help Africans without delay and with all the engagement they have."

"It will not cost Africans in the Diaspora to work on a documentary film, to bring to the understanding of the common man that Aids and Ebola were medical crimes against Africa." 

"Such a project would bring respect for the Africans in the Diaspora, to lift the image of Africa, after all, that’s where their descendants were stolen from,” stressed Dongen.
                             

“I am very fortunate that several Africans call me a white negro because I work unselfishly and because of my whistleblowing work, by revealing that Aids and Ebola were medical crimes against humanity, I lost almost everything."

"There is no one other to blame for my bitter experience, than myself, because I knew what I’m going to pass through in a country like Holland. But I chose the path of integrity than mixing with white-collar liars, butchers, killers and ruthless people.”
                             
“I am not looking for money or fame. What I am looking for are people with a heart for Africa in the first place and I have found one in Joel Savage. He has that kind of heart and that is why he is a friend for life…As for African leaders,  I feel very sorry for them, because many have disappointed Africans miserably.