Discover the latest news on travel, tourism, books, music, health, and other miscellaneous feature articles THE READING HALL: Sitting Here In Limbo: Got Some Time To Search My Soul- Jimmy CliffThe Reading Hall

Sitting Here In Limbo: Got Some Time To Search My Soul- Jimmy Cliff



Reggae music is inspirational. It is a music that carries Jah’s prophetical message, the truth and the light. It’s a music that gives comfort and satisfaction to sufferers, the down trodden victims and gives hope to the common people denied justice and abused in the society.

I love reggae music, because it gives me inspiration to write without ceasing. Just as I love the music, the same way I love the artists and the players of the instruments behind the music. Jimmy Cliff is one of my favourite reggae artists. I love almost all his songs but not more than this great song called ‘Sitting Here In Limbo.’

Sitting here in limbo

Continue reading: 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...