Sunday, February 14, 2016

VALENTINE'S DAY SPECIAL: LET YOUR WOMAN FEEL ROYAL


Love is strange


Love is strange

At school, while very young, I heard of the word ‘Womanizer.’ I had no idea what that means, so I took the dictionary and read ” A man who likes many women and has short sexual relationships with them.” 


I said to myself, that’s not the way I would like to live, especially in those days when Gonorrhea is very common.


  
At 19, I was still a celibate and hadn’t tasted the ‘golden apple,’ yet, surprisingly, I had no desire to find out how ‘delicious or sour it maybe.’ I often hear some of my friends, talking about their girlfriends, and wonder how they had them.

Without even searching for a girlfriend, I had one during the school athletics competition. An extremely beautiful dark-complexioned girl called Esther. Any time she puts her hand around my neck, I feel something in my breast pocket. It was money.

I was just proud to have a girlfriend and I spoke about her to my classmates, but very green, I didn’t give her what often happens when a door is closed behind a man and a woman. 

After Esther, came Lydia. She was actually the first girl who thought me how to do it at the age of twenty. The contents of her love letters made me believe that she graduated from a ‘Love School.’

When I saw her naked body, I gazed at her like Adam gazing at ‘The Apple of Temptation’ on the tree. She laid down and I took my position. But inexperienced Joe was just on top of her motionless, waiting for a miracle to take place. She then asked me to jerk my body up and down.

After following her instructions, I started feeling something unusual flowing through my body like an electric current. This unusual feeling is hard to describe. 

Like one under a trance, I don’t think I would have got the energy to escape if a charged elephant or a wild lion is coming my way. After a few minutes, I felt like I’m in a perfect place of happiness, paradise. I wasn’t aware that this inexperienced love life is going to help me one day.

From there on, struggling to be a man was my priority, than having a girlfriend, until I got married in my thirties. After marriage, I realized the importance, gem, and quality of a woman. 

The long years without a woman molded me to treasure my wife, making it totally impossible to love any woman apart from her.
To many, cheating is the best part of the relationship, because it’s nice to taste different kinds of food. 

But just as a man gets food poisoning and diarrhea after eating contaminated food, the same way a man can expose himself to sexually transmitted diseases, then wished you had never done, but it’s too late.

There are many ways to adore your girlfriend or partner forever. Whenever you’re watching an interesting film or program on the television, don’t lose all your interest in the program. Steal a minute to look at your man or woman. 

He or she will ask you: Why are you looking at me like that? “I love you,” say to him or her.

Little things in life improve relationships than being rich. There are many domestic activities. Share those responsibilities with your partner. 

If she does the laundry, do the pressing and if she does the shopping, surprise her with delicious breakfast preparations. Above all try to maintain respect and remain faithful to each other, even though to err is human.