When You Look Into The Mirror, Tell Me What Do You See?

That's how hypocrites look like in the mirror

I am neither a poet, psychologist nor clairvoyant, but I am worried over the direction this world is heading to. I’m baffled over the constant decaying of our society. Many feel okay with it and don’t care much, but I do, because when the rain falls, it doesn’t fall on one man’s roof. Everyone get his or her share of the menace of the society when trouble explodes.

There are many people in jail over crimes, while there are real criminals in white-collar jobs, sitting at the offices with impunity. In fact, it’s not only those who commit crime are criminals, but also those who knew about the crime but cover up. 

At times I wake up in the morning and feel the thunderous beat of my heart in my chest, like someone who is expecting to go to jail over a crime, yet I haven’t committed any crime. It was during one of those experiences I wrote this article, “When You Look Into The Mirror, Tell Me What Do You See?”

Everyone has mirror at home, even in modern toilets mirrors are available to take a good look at yourself before stepping out. When you wake up in the morning, after taking your bath and puting on your beautiful dress, shirt and trousers, surely you go in front of the mirror to have a glance at yourself, when satisfied before ever stepping on the street.


Continue reading: 

https://joelsavage1.wordpress.com/2015/03/25/when-you-look-into-the-mirror-tell-me-what-do-you-see/