Wednesday, April 20, 2016

WHY I WILL NOT SELL MY BLOG FOR MONEY


Everyone is a liar but we must try to give the truth a chance


Everyone is a liar but we must try to give the truth a chance


We often hear that: The pen is mightier than the sword, truth is bitter than the bile, etc. These sayings are true. I just love to write but never aware that many of my articles are like a sharp arrow piercing through the flesh of the ‘Evildoers.’


On April 16, 2016, I posted an article entitled  ‘Why I Stopped Writing For Diplomatic Aspects Newspaper.’ The article was about“Holland’s Professor Johan Van Dongen Challenging Belgium’s Scientist Guido van der Groen over the origins of Ebola, which was submitted to the editor of Diplomatic Aspects Newspaper and the article was published.

Unknowing after the publication, Belgium’s fears of reprisal and exposure of the truth over the two tied diseases, secretly contacted the editor without my knowledge to remove the article from the web. 

This is a piece of significant evidence that an article can make bad people in our society uncomfortable. Yes, some articles sting more than the scorpion.

I have received many messages from Google alert, Facebook and other apps I have registered people trying to crawl or hack into my blog. Why are they making such efforts to enter my blog? 

Because this blog has certain  articles from the Dutch Microsurgeon and scientist Johan Van Dongen and writer Joel Savage, that are making those in the corrupt health sectors and some politicians uncomfortable. Our articles are revealing too much of certain facts which supposed to be secret or confidential documents.

I can’t count the number of times I’ve changed my password, trying to secure and protect my blog against those unseen cyber thieves and rogues. Now that we know (Johan Van Dongen and Joel Savage) we shall continue to make life harder and uncomfortable for them. Even though I’ve no penny in my pocket, I will not sell my soul for money.

If you fear to die, the reason you wouldn’t like to speak against injustice, corruption, crime, including Aids and Ebola crimes, death will find you where ever you’ve hidden to take you away. Die in truth and dignity, not in lies and hypocrisy. 

That’s our (Johan Van Dongen and Joel Savage) philosophy.