Sunday, May 28, 2017

MY SECRET POWER IS


The best book to read is the Bible. It's powerful to heal and restore your life to be a great person



The best book to read is the Bible. It's powerful to heal and restore your life to be a great person


During my youthful days, among friends, we used to cause laughter and make a lot of jokes. One of them is No one drinks medicine on the behalf of a sick person.In other words, happiness is you, mind, soul and body. 

If you want someone to make you happy then you will be disappointed. And the best way to maintain this happiness is to be you, content with whatever you have and avoid stealing and greed.


My secret superpower which kept me moving and made me endure most of the trials and tribulations was the Bible. The Bible is one of the best books to read; unfortunately many still dont know the value of the book.

We used to create our own toys. Our parents were not rich but they never chased after money. The pride of our parents seeing us around them motivated and inspired us to obey them.

Today, I am happily married and very soon we shall celebrate our silver jubilee of marriage. I am a father of three handsome sons and a grandfather. 

Without the Bible and the love of my parents, I wouldnt have reached this far. I thank God for his blessings.