Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Good Friends: Wishing You Merry Christmas And Happy New Year


Friends and followers on Wordpress

Friends and followers on Wordpress


Wishing everyone Happy Christmas and New Year (2016): Due to lack of space, many faces couldn’t appear, but you are always in my mind and heart.


Christmas is a time of the year everyone needs to be happy. It is a joyful season, to forgive, to forget all the bitter experiences, and to prepare for the new year with hopes, dreams, and aspirations.  

Apart from my family, there are people that remain special to me. They are my friends or followers on Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Stumble Upon, Google Plus, Facebook, WordPress, etc.

We have never met before, yet your articles and comments, keep us together as a family. The reason I find it hard to forget all of you. Let the rise of the December sun, my special poem dedicated to you brings good tidings to you and your family. Wishing you a Merry 

Christmas and Happy New Year in advance.
In the Rise Of The December Sun
I had an extraordinary revelation
Your joyous holidays will continue till the new year

Your life turning into a sumptuous and joyful one
Have faith that  you will see the light at the end of the dark tunnel, no matter how heavy your problem is
Problems are part of the aspects of human life

We must use its lessons to educate and to make peace
Relationships teach you lifetime lessons, things you must build upon in order to have a solid emotional foundation. 

Your job is to accept the lesson, love the person and put what you  have learned to use in all other relationships and areas of your life. 

It is said that love is blind but friendship is clairvoyant!  Thank you for being a part of My Life, whether you were a reason, a season or a lifetime!

Thank you for liking me for whom I am
I still believe together we can make this world a better place
Wishing all of you the best Christmas ever and a prosperous year.