Good Friends: Wishing You Merry Christmas And Happy New Year


Christmas is a time of the year everyone needs to be happy. It is a joyful season, to forgive, to forget all the bitter experiences, and to prepare for the new year with hopes, dreams and aspirations. 

Apart from my family, there are people that remain special to me. They are my friends or followers on Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Stumble Upon, Google Plus, Facebook, WordPress etc.

We have never met before, yet your articles and comments, keep us together like a family. The reason I find it hard to forget all of you. Let the rise of the December sun, my special poem dedicated to you, brings good tidings to you and family. Wishing you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in advance.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...