QUEEN MATHILDE OF BELGIUM UNFOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER BECAUSE THE TRUTH HURTS

Queen Mathilde of Belgium unfollowed me on Twitter yesterday because she couldn’t stand the truth. With the Belgium government and the Minister of Justice, Annemie Turtelboom, they all support crime.

Queen Mathilde of Belgium unfollowed me on Twitter yesterday because she couldn’t stand the truth. With the Belgium government and the Minister of Justice, Annemie Turtelboom, they all support crime. 


In Brussels stands a statue of Leopold II, after killing 10 million Africans, including women and children, yet there is no statue of Hitler for committing a similar crime.  Bye-Bye Queen Mathilde.

“I will not accept even one million Euros bribe from anybody to stop exposing your dirty and bloody hands”- Joel Savage

About six month months ago, Belgium Queen Mathilde followed me on Twitter. I guess, she has been reading my articles. I have said it many times that I didn’t come to Belgium to praise their chocolates and beer but to expose their crimes, those crimes that their incompetent journalists wouldn’t like to write about.

Just in Imagine, a country that is fighting hard against crime, including terrorism, yet in the same country stands a statue of a king who killed over ten million Africans including women and children. Who in his or her right mind will do such a thing? It’s only the Belgian government and the heartless Royal Family that can do such an abominable act.

In Belgium are thousands of journalists that claim they have studied to the university level, yet no one has guts to write about the hidden and supporting crimes of the Belgian government and the Royal Family. I took it as a responsibility, using my blog to send the message to readers and my followers on all the popular social media and it worked.

Read full article: https://goo.gl/0JNGPX

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...