WHY NO ONE WANTS TO LIVE WITH ME?

Many are experiencing bitter relationships, but how many of them try to find out the reason things are not going the right way?

Many are raised from different homes, influenced by different  culture, custom and tradition. Thus, living with other people sometimes becomes a very difficult issue, proving that it’s often wrong if we lean on our own understanding. Many times you may think you are right but wrong.

It is very common and part of our everyday life, to see beautiful ladies and gentlemen in town and at the offices. The perfume they wear add glamour to their personalities with sweet charm, but many are experiencing bitter relationships, often taking away their happiness and putting them into a tunnel of misery.

The set up of our homes immediately convey the message to a visitor, the nature and character of those dwelling there and the sort of training or life being acquired from it. Truly, the life and character of a person can easily be determined from the home he or she was raised. Thus, are you one of those hard to live with, because of your bad character or the nature of the home you were raised?

If you are a lady or gentleman in your late thirties and still living single, after many stormy affairs, it’s time to sit quietly and ask: Am I a difficult person to live with? If I am, how can I make things better?


Once in Amsterdam, I shared a kitchen with other tenants living in the apartment. More than a dozen times, I witnessed one of the male tenants spitting into the kitchen sink. A kitchen I cut my meat and do my cooking? I was shocked to the extent that I lost the desire to cook in that kitchen. I couldn’t tell him to stop because I don’t want any confrontation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...