Sunday, March 20, 2016

WHY NO ONE WANTS TO LIVE WITH ME?


Many are experiencing bitter relationships, but how many of them try to find out the reason things are not going the right way?


Many are experiencing bitter relationships, but how many of them try to find out the reason things are not going the right way?


Many are raised from different homes, influenced by different cultures, customs, and traditions. Thus, living with other people sometimes becomes a very difficult issue, proving that it’s often wrong if we lean on our own understanding. Many times you may think you are right but wrong.


It is very common and part of our everyday life, to see beautiful ladies and gentlemen in town and at the offices. The perfume they wear add glamor to their personalities with sweet charm, but many are experiencing bitter relationships, often taking away their happiness and putting them into a tunnel of misery.

The set up of our homes immediately conveys the message to a visitor, nature, and character of those dwelling there and the sort of training or life being acquired from it. 

Truly, the life and character of a person can easily be determined from the home he or she was raised. Thus, are you one of those hard to live with, because of your bad character or the nature of the home you were raised?

If you are a lady or gentleman in your late thirties and still living single, after many stormy affairs, it’s time to sit quietly and ask: Am I a difficult person to live with? If I am, how can I make things better?

Once in Amsterdam, I shared a kitchen with other tenants living in the apartment. More than a dozen times, I witnessed one of the male tenants spitting into the kitchen sink. 

A kitchen I cut my meat and do my cooking? I was shocked to the extent that I lost the desire to cook in that kitchen. I couldn’t tell him to stop because I don’t want any confrontation.

This went on and on until one of the tenants caught him in the act again and the confrontation escalated into a physical fight. Eventually, the owner of the apartment who wasn’t pleased with what he did, ejected him from that apartment. 

How can an adult or fully grown man, lack the intelligence to do something like that without noticing that’s completely wrong?

In another development, a man lost his job because his employers said he stinks. He stood his ground to tell his boss that he is the one that stinks. 

This bad odor is something I knew, but couldn’t tell him, because there are certain things not easy to speak about it. This is a problem which shows that as human beings we do many things and harbored many bad characters we don’t simply see or notice them.

In the early 2000s, I nearly lost my job at the restaurant I was working in Antwerp. One of my female colleague’s armpit stinks very bad. I was finding it difficult to work with her, so I bought her a deodorant to use. 

The deodorant ended up in the hands of her husband, who came to the office with his wife to see my boss. Luckily, I had already discussed this issue with my boss, thus; I was set free.

It was a lesson I’m now very careful about the way I approach things. Some kindness may put you into very big trouble.

Life is wonderful. Life doesn’t mean suffering but chains of sad and bad events, including bad habits and character, have taken its toll on mankind today, making life worthless to some people. 

We can make life better and worthy to live, by being humble, eliminating foolish pride, be content with whatever we have and give respect and to love our neighbors.