Friday, May 22, 2020

OPERATION ABRAHAM AND THE DELIBERATE SPREAD OF HIV THROUGH CIRCUMCISION


A circumcised child in mother's arm

A circumcised child in mother's arm



Although traditional circumcision is associated with a higher incidence of HIV in 15 African countries, various organizations in Israel saw fit to lunch 'Operation Abraham,' in 2006, supposedly to curb the spread of HIV in Africa.



Twenty million men in South Africa, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Tanzania, Kenya, Uganda, Zambia, Lesotho, Swaziland, Rwanda, and Senegal were to be circumcised by Israelis and local helpers by 2016.

The Bible describes how the Israelis killed all adult males in the city of Shechem with the aid of circumcision. On December 6, 2011, in regards to the World Aids Day, the then US president, Barack Obama, announced in Geneva:

The US government would be financing the circumcision of 4.7 million men in Eastern and Southern Africa, by the end of 2014, as part of the PEPFAR Program. In Washington, 'Operation Abraham,' was represented by "Tifereth Israel."

The US Military HIV Research Program - MHRP, was active in Kenya - Kericho, Tanzania - Mbeya, in cooperation with the Federal German Ministry of Health, in Berlin, Uganda - Kampala, and Mozambique - Maputo.

The companies, Nike, Nokia, Facebook, and Pfizer, were also active in the fields of Aids and circumcision in Kenya and Botswana, as part of their 'Global Business Coalition.' 

The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, the USA National Institute of Health, and the World Health Organization funded the three misleading circumcision studies in Kenya, Uganda, and South Africa. 

By then, the World Health Organization has already funded mass circumcision in Kenya. In two regions where almost all the men had been circumcised, the incidence of HIV rose sharply to 8.3% in Kenya's coastal region.

The male circumcision led to an increase in HIV infection among women in Uganda. In Zimbabwe, where one million men were to be circumcised between 2013 and 2015, there were 7% more new cases of HIV among circumcised men than among uncircumcised men.

Dr. Wolff Geisler and Joel Savage

Dr. Wolff Geisler and Joel Savage


In 2012, David Gosselquist proved that 15% - 31% of HIV - positive children in African countries, had become infected before the age of five, as a result of medical procedures, while their mothers were HIV - negative.

The circumcision performed as part of 'Operation Abraham,' consequently spread HIV -Aids through African countries.


Culled from Dr. Wolff Geisler's "The Jubilee Murders - Originators and Methods of Mass Murders."

1 comment:

Nathalia Lucas said...

This is very powerful I ve been diagnosed with HIV 3years ago and I've become in denial at first for a year but later I accepted it and I'm living with depression so I struggle to keep my cd4 up bit I'm very healthy and I just checked my cd4 was 460 and they advising me to being medication but I'm not ready I wanna take them when at least it 350 I'm only 24years old I have a 6year old healthy boy negative and I've been very stressed lately I slept with a guy a month ago without a condom I always protect my self but this time he took the condom out without me noticing I became so scared knowing my status and I can't live with my self knowing that I infected one another person I told him that he should take p.e.p anti virus he said no he is clean there is no need unless I know I'm not clean I was so scared not ready to tell him following day took me to his doctor for me to come he is clean he tested in front of me n I fogged my result sent him someone else's result with my name I regret it and I'm scared don't know how to tell him I'm scared can't live with my self knowing that I did what I did after protecting all the guys I've been with for so long it;s about a day for me to tell him that I HIV positive that i came across testimony of a lady been cured of HIV from Dr James herbal mix, for me been so desperate I picked up interest and contacted Dr James and told him my problems and he asked me some few questions and then said I should send him money some so he can send me his powerful herbal mixed medicine and I did,2 days later he courier the herbal mixed medicine to me through DHL speed post the medicine got to me in 5 days time and I used it morning and night as he prescribed for me for 3 weeks and I was cured, I couldn't believe it because it was like a magic to me
then I was bold enough to meet the guy and told him that I had HIV but lucky am cured now, I recommended him to Dr James who cured him and he was cured too today we have been in a good relationship and we have 2years old son now and he is HIV negative Thanks to Dr James herbal mix if you are HIV positive or suffering from
CANCER
HERPES
DIABETES
HEPATITIS B
PID Virus. contact Dr James on

Email drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com

What's app +2348152855846