Tuesday, June 09, 2020

List Of Social Media That Lied To Me About Rules Violation To Suppress Information

Pinterest, Medium, Reddit, and Bebee are some of the social media that lied about violating their rules and deleted my publications to suppress information.

Pinterest, Medium, Reddit, and Bebee are some of the social media that lied about violating their rules and deleted my publications to suppress information.

 

Social Media is a collection of sites on the internet, based on online technologies, provide users with the ability to establish communication with each other and produce user-generated content. In other words, they are web resources created for communication between users on the network.

 

However, this article will reveal it is not only politicians, the law enforcement officers, lawyers and health institutions, such as the World Health Organization and the Centers for Disease Control, which are only liars but also behind the social media and search engines, are deceitful empires.

Many of the social media are run by managers who will do everything to suppress information for governments and institutions. And if they want to push you away from the platform because of the sensitivity of the articles you post, the best way to do that is to accuse you of breaking or violating their rules and, yet, they will not tell you which rule violated.

On July 3, 2016, an African journalist in Belgium, Joel Savage, met the Dutch scientist and micro-surgeon, Johan van Dongen, to launch a rare health blog named "Secrets Of HIV-Aids And Ebola Facts Journal," to provide the right information and origins of certain man-made diseases, which its information provided by the WHO and CDC are completely false.

In a world that one loses all friends because of the truth and one instantly becomes an enemy because of truth, many feared to follow the truth. We were fortunate to get  a German medical doctor, Wolff Geisler, to join our blog because he had a lot of his articles pertaining to medical crimes in Africa by the British and American governments on our blog.

Many enthusiastic health readers hungry for the truth flooded on our new health blog, which gave us the opportunity to get as much as 10,000 readers per day. We spread our tentacles on many social media, including Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, etc.

Just a year after the health blog became successful, without any violation of any rule, these social media falsely accused me of violating their rules to suppress information. I was kicked from the sites and our publications were deleted. 

They are Reddit, Pinterest, Surfingbird, Digg, Biz Sugarand Hacker News. Also, the social media Medium sent me this (Your account is under investigation or was found in violation of the Medium Rules) but when I wrote to them, they couldn't give me any response.

Another social media which has a number of medical personal registered on its platform, thus; deliberately deleted all our publications and accused me of violating their rules is the social media bebee.com.

A couple of years ago, Twitter adopted the same strategy, trying to kick me. I sent them a mail that I haven't violated any of their rules. If I have they should prove it. Instead, I received an apology. This is the reason if you visit my Twitter page, you can see I have pinned that tweet "I haven't violated any of your rules Twitter."

It is not only the afore-mentioned social media that are pathetic liars but also the search engines, such as Google, Bing, and Yahoo, all of them have denied me access to their search engines, even though the blog I am using is for Google. When Bing lied to me, I challenged them and I got this message from them:

"Thank you for your patience while we investigate this issue. I would be glad to inform you that our product review group succeeded in removing the block of the site. After a thorough investigation of your site, the team has decided to lift the block. Please allow up to 2-3 weeks' time for your site to be crawled by Bing. After a few successful crawls, Bing will start indexing your site on search results. Any of the inconvenience caused is regretted."

It's now over two months, I haven't heard from them and when I contacted them for the second time, they refused to give any response this time.

All my readers are from Poland, Russia, Italy, and Czech because I post my articles on their local social media. For example, you can never find this published article in any of the mentioned search engines


You might also like this: What You Must Know About Search Engines Before Becoming A Blogger


The disastrous impact of information suppression on society today

At times, people think they have the power or authority to do whatever pleases them, as a form of punishment against other people, yet they often forget that whatever goes around comes around. 

Today, the whole world is in crisis because of the coronavirus, which origin also has been secret because the Wuhan animal market is not the source of this deadly disease. We should think twice in whatever we do because whether good or bad it will geminate for the sower to reap.

It's our responsibility to make this world a better place because after us, comes a new generation who are our children. I give my deepest thanks to Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Wykop, and Fai Informazione, for being sincere to me in my efforts to fight against medical crimes on their platforms.

No comments: