Wednesday, September 02, 2020

A Letter Of Admonition To Sophie Wilmes, The Belgium Prime Minister

 

Sophie Wilmes, the current Belgium Prime Minister

Sophie Wilmes, the current Belgium Prime Minister



Dear Prime Minister, Sophie Wilmes, there are certain things going on in the country, which I consider it necessary to let you know, since from the colonial era, the Belgium government has committed and supported so much crime to the extent that the government can no longer acknowledge what is a crime and what is not.

 

There are three great politicians I deeply respect in Belgium. They are the Mayor of Antwerp, Bart De Wever, the former Belgium Prime Minister, Charles Michel, and the current Health Minister, Maggie De Block.

 

Due to these politicians, that hard works have transformed Belgium, I have to restrain myself to choose my words carefully over issues I seriously consider as a crime. There is no one above the law, yet in Belgium, many crimes are committed against black people with impunity.

 

Belgium is one of the European countries that have committed horrible crimes against black people in Africa, especially in its former colony of Congo. Surprisingly, at the end of the systematic abuse and crime against black people in Africa, the Belgian government extended it by building statues and naming streets after the perpetrator, King Leopold II.

 

In my opinion, Belgium should have been famous as the world’s best quality beers and chocolates producer but not the country is known to have burned down the houses of villagers, killed over 10 million Africans, including women and children to satisfy the greed of one monster called Leopold II.

 

People are educated not to be only leaders but also to find solutions to problems affecting our society, yet like America, it seems Belgium has also delight in committing crimes against black people than finding solutions to ease racial tensions and violence around the world.

 

I am currently in Belgium for the past 20 years. Nobody told me that Belgium is a country that has no respect for black people. My experience as a black man and my efforts as a writer revealed a lot to me how Belgium underestimates black people like the United States of America.

 

I want to make it clear to the Belgium government that having access to someone’s blog to remove all the articles I have written pertaining to the crimes your country and King Leopold II committed in Africa, is not the only a violation of my rights but a serious crime that needs to be addressed.

 

In fact, nothing favors a black man in Belgium, including the judiciary system. If there is a unique law in Belgium, I would have taken a good lawyer to sue the government for illegally and criminally getting into my blog to remove published articles exposing your crimes in Africa, while you have a statue of the perpetrator in your country.

 

To the Belgium government, it is right to build a statue for a king, that did commit horrible crimes against humanity in Africa with impunity because the victims were black but it's wrong for an African writer to write articles about the crimes Belgium committed in Africa, so the government or whoever has the right to take away my articles.

 

It’s even shame for the Belgian government, instead of finding solutions to save the lives of people who have been sent to their untimely grave by the coronavirus, you had the time to go into a blog to remove my articles because they are nightmares to you.

 

This is not the first time the Belgium government has removed my published article from the web but this time, going into my blog to remove and edit links of my articles about Belgium and the royal family is a serious crime I will write about it because Belgium will definitely send me to jail if I commit such a crime by illegally gaining access into the government’s computer to delete something from it.

 

The Belgium government and the royal family can’t stand the truth, the reason they are finding my articles uncomfortable. Why can’t the government do the right thing by demolishing those senseless statues rather than declaring war on my articles? Why the Belgium government and the royal family for decades can’t see they are supporting crimes by building a statue for a killer than a king?

 

Stuivenberg Hospital

 

A couple of years ago, when I went to the notorious Stuivenberg Hospital, in Antwerp, to investigate the abnormally high death rate of black people in that hospital, the City of Antwerp called me a crazy man but they didn’t call the Belgium government or the royal family crazy for building a statue for a criminal.

 

However, one thing the Belgian government can never deny is after my investigation at the Stuivenberg, the hospital is now one of the safest hospitals in Antwerp. People think they have the power to do whatever wrong thing they like but often forget that any wrong that you do will eventually comes back to bite you in the rear and you will never see it coming.

 

If my investigation wasn’t accurate that Africans were deliberately killed and organs removed, why the then Mayor of Antwerp, Patrick Janssens sent a group of police to protect the hospital for two weeks? Evildoers always run when nobody is after them. The police were there because the crime against Africans in that hospital is uncovered.

 

The Belgium government can underestimate me and continue to give me disrespect because I don’t need their respect but please, the government or whoever is responsible must stop taking articles from my blog because it’s a crime.

 

They must put an end to it immediately because that’s not going to stop me from writing, and finally, all the articles Belgium government or whoever responsible have removed from my blog shall be rewritten or appear as new articles. 

No comments: