Friday, December 25, 2020

My Blood Runs Cold When I See This Laughing Image In Time Of COVID 19 Genocide

Bill Gates, Fauci, etc, the most embarrassing and shameful image I have ever seen in a time by global destruction of COVID 19

Bill Gates, Fauci, etc, the most embarrassing and shameful image I have ever seen in a time of global destruction by COVID 19


Unseen forces and authorities are fighting hard against me. They are like anti-Christ forces risen against Jesus because they can't stand the truth he was preaching. But frankly, speaking; any time I see this laughing image of Bill Gates, Dr. Anthony Fauci, and his associate, in a time that COVID 19 has killed thousands of innocent people around the globe, my blood runs cold. 


As an African writer, the evil things I see in our society is not what European and American journalists see. The disturbing issues, deceptions, and lies, about diseases, and vaccines, which are matters of importance to me, are not necessary for European and American journalists, yet, unseen forces are controlling and censoring what I write because they hate exposure of white-collar crimes.

 

Writers and journalists that for decades have professionalized in writing fake articles about man-made diseases, presenting false medical research and disseminating false medical information to the general public, have not only destroyed humanity but the entire world. 


Their unforgiving actions will take their toll on them at the time many are young or in their old age. The ball they threw against the wall, will surely bounce back on them.


And for those that are fighting hard to suppress the truth, this is the message from God to all of you at this COVID 19 - Christmas, " There is a way that seems right to a man, but its end is the way of death."- Proverbs 14:12.


It's very disturbing to see Bill Gates, Dr. Anthony Fauci, and his associate, hysterically laughing behind a discussion table at a time the coronavirus has decimated the world, killing thousands of innocent people in the United States of America.


People are mourning for losing their precious ones to COVID 19, people live in despair and anxiety because they have lost all their businesses and livelihood to the ravaging coronavirus. Therefore, this is a time people need encouragement, assurance, and care from governments, but not such an eye-sore disturbing image.


European and American journalists will not write about this disturbing image, as they have failed in the past to write about Bill Gates diabolical agenda in the third world countries, yet, when I write, my articles are constantly been oppressed because they want me to write their lies and deceptive articles like a European and American journalist.


That can't be possible, they need to understand because I am from a continent that its people have become a target of mass destruction. I am from a continent that has suffered all kinds of horrible crimes and atrocities with impunity, from the hands of colonial masters and the US government.


Entire Europe, almost every part of the world, including the United States of America, is fighting against terrorism, I am also fighting against white-collar and clandestine crimes by Western European and the US governments on the continent of Africa. Because your evil actions are creating hardships, political unrest, and destabilizing the economy of Africa.


In fact, I need help from governments around the globe to assist me in fighting against white-collar crimes affecting the continent of Africa and creating a refugees crisis but if no one is willing to give me that help, then stop harassing me, stop declaring war on articles and finally, stop suppressing information on our blogs. 

No comments: