Monday, November 23, 2020

I Have Discovered a Security Monitoring Code Implanted In My Blogger Blog HTML

A security monitoring camera

A security monitoring camera


Recently, I started experiencing something unusual with the computer I am using for the past seven years. I don't log out because I hate putting in passwords for websites and social media I frequent most but now every day, sometimes, three times in a day, I need to use passwords for a place I have already visited an hour ago.


This is not normal, and especially, the revving noise of the computer makes it very uncomfortable to use. Meanwhile, I have been receiving e-mails from all the social media I post my articles that "someone has used my password to log in from a new device." For example, this is from Twitter, "

We noticed a login to your account @JOELSAVAGE1 from a new device. Was this you?


For the past week, the same e-mails from social media are bombarding me, therefore, I decided to find out what is actually going on with my computer or my blog, since Google has gone more than twice into my blog to edit my Html codes.


I find it very disturbing that whatever Google is doing to my blog, if I am caught doing the same to anyone or a company, I will surely face the law but the search engine company keeps committing such crimes with impunity. Because they think they can since the blog I am using belongs to them.


There are many ways to find out if a blog has been manipulated or  Html codes edited, so, I ran the blog through a certain tool and immediately came out with a number of unused codes, including a security code monitoring the social media I have been using for my articles. When I clicked the code, a similar image of the camera below appeared.


I Have Discovered a Security Monitoring Code Implanted In My Blogger Blog HTML

I am not surprised that Google, the search engine company, which owns the blogger blog, the platform I am currently using to post my articles, keep underestimating me, despite the fact that I have discovered all the clandestine activities of the company on my blog, including the diversion of over hundred of my article URLs to 404 errors.


The black man is never given respect because of his color. This is one of the reasons 400 years after slavery, African-Americans are still suffering under all kinds of cruelties, including police brutality. 


Google has violated all the company's rules they have set up for users of their blog and search engine to follow. Like a god that curses lawbreakers, the search engine company penalizes those that break the company's rule, yet the same Google breaks its own rule with impunity. 


Being the only African journalist living in Europe, brave enough to write about the clandestine crimes of the US and Belgium governments, the World Health Organization, the Centers for Disease Control, and Bill Gates in Africa, they now consider me a threat.


After discovering and deleting a piled up of junk unused code added to the HTML codes of my articles, whether to slow it down or for other purposes, I sent Google this e-mail: 

 

"We live in a world of crime and everyone is fighting against it and I believe Google is making good efforts in fighting against such malpractices, including cybercrimes." 

 

"Yet, I find it very ridiculous that Google, the biggest search engine company in the world supports and encourages crimes of governments and individuals like Bill Gates, thereby declaring war on my articles." https://juskosave.blogspot.com/

 

"Google has broken all its rules that the company wants bloggers and other website owners to follow by going into my blog to edit my Html codes to divert over a hundred of my articles to 404 errors."

 

"This is not a violation and deprivation of human rights but a crime, a very serious crime. If the blog I am using is for Google doesn't mean they have the right to do that. Google must consider its criminal actions very seriously."

 

"Instead of Google, manipulating, and suppressing information on my blog, the company must let governments stop using biological weapons such as Aids and Ebola on populations and claim that bats and monkeys are responsible."

 

"Whatever people sow in life, the same they shall reap; Google may think the company is on top of the world, but it will reap all that the company is sowing today. You can't fight the truth to save your business, instead, fight the criminals, this is what Google has to do."

 

"I think I have had enough, enough is enough. Thank you."


Since Google, has refused to index any of the URLs of the articles on a blog that the first article appeared in the year 2004, social media play an important role in distributing what I write without depending on Google and indeed, I have been successful with thousands of readers without the assistance of Google's search engine.


The question is why Google doing all this? The fact that I am using the company's platform in revealing the clandestine crimes of the World Health Organization, Centers for Disease Control, the US government, and Bill Gates, the search engine company is not happy about it. 

 

It is very right for the search engines, the foreign media, including, CNN and BBC, and European and American journalists, to support the US government, the World Health Organization, Centers for Disease Control, and Bill Gates' medical crimes in Africa but it is an abomination for an African journalist to write the truth.

 

It is okay for the search engines, the foreign media, including, CNN and BBC, and European and American journalists, to support the US government, the World Health Organization, and Centers for Disease Control, lies and deception that monkeys and bats are responsible for HIV-Aids and Ebola but it's an abomination for an African journalist to say the truth.


So why the security monitoring code was implanted in the Html of my blog? The fact that I am a successful blogger without Google search engine's assistance and moreover, with thousands of readers, whoever responsible wants to monitor which social media my articles are posted. That is the reason I have to log in every time I want to post articles.


Already, I have been falsely accused of rules violation and kicked from many social media platforms, reference, List Of Social Media That Lied To Me About Rules Violation To Suppress Informationtherefore, this maybe another attempt to contact where I post my articles to stop me.


Whether this maybe the reason or not, this is not what bothers me, because millions of people in the world are generally fed up with lies, deceptions, and false information about diseases and pandemic provided by health institutions and the media, and, therefore, looking for the truth.

 

So my readers know where to find me, moreover, if I am kicked from any social media, I will still find a substitute, this is what I have done to be a successful blogger today. I have no power to fight anybody but my God who loves the truth will fight for me.

No comments: