Tuesday, December 29, 2020

BABYLON, I'M SORRY, I DON'T WANT YOUR CORONAVIRUS VACCINE

It is very scary if a black man will allow any vaccine into his body at the moment

It is very scary if a black man will allow any vaccine into his body at the moment


We are now in a center of a pandemic COVID 19, which is on a destructive spree, claiming the lives of innocent people along its destructive path, yet, I am not willing to take any coronavirus vaccine, even if it's mandatory because I am a black man.


Which politician in this world, can convince me that he loves me so much because of the color of my skin, therefore, he wants to give me a vaccine, against coronavirus infection, so that I can live to see tomorrow? No, I will not accept, and I will not believe anyone.


From time to time, the kindness of the black man has been abused and the respect to the white man has been taken as fear and stupidy. 


There is no black man who fears a white man, in fact, it's rather the white man that fears the black man, the reason many are determined to destroy the black race.


You can't tell me that you love me as a black man and persuade me to take COVID 19 vaccine when you destroyed my continent through slavery, colonialism, Apartheid, and the deliberate spread of diseases, such as HIV-aids, Ebola, nodding disease, tuberculosis, etc, on the continent of Africa.


And the fear the World Health Organization, Centers for Disease Control, the US government, and its Western European allies, have instilled in me to avoid taking any COVID 19 vaccine, is the fact that they deceived the world that bats and monkeys are responsible for Aids and Ebola.


If you are really an intelligent black man, and you take those biological weapons crimes and their associated lies into consideration, you will think twice before you put your trust in any health official to thrust a needle into your body to give you a COVID 19 vaccine.


What has even changed my mind to have any future vaccine against the coronavirus is the experience of the past as a writer and author in Belgium. 


The clandestine activities on my blog, the changing of Html code, the diversion of my articles to 404 errors, the suppression of information, the planting of security camera in my blog, and the reduction of my visibility in search engines, are signals and warning to me.


I have said over and over that the negative actions of authorities against the powerless people, can change the mind of people that become subjects to those cruelties. 


The way I have been treated like a criminal just because of the truth on my personal blog has put me off and, therefore, not interested in any coronavirus vaccine, even if it becomes mandatory.


Just imagine, if they are in my shoes to experience what they did to me, will they quickly be the first, second, or the last in any queue to take a vaccine against coronavirus if they are black? 


Their actions mean they were hiding and suppressing information from me and the general public, which is a crime, and in this current society that crimes have become the norm in politics, the truth becomes an enemy.


Babylon, I'm sorry, I don't need your devilish coronavirus vaccine, it's your responsibility to convince me, without any harassment or the suppression of information on my blog. Thank you.

1 comment:

B.C.C. AJAY I said...

As you churn out your goodwill messages, we will equally do our own but by spreading around the globe 🌎 for the benefit of the unsuspecting populace.