Monday, December 28, 2020

WHEN CRIMES BECOME THE NORM, THE TRUTH BECOMES AN ENEMY

Joel Savage during and after the coronavirus lockdown

Joel Savage during and after the coronavirus lockdown


Joel Savage is a writer who hasn't committed any crime but because of the truth, banned from many social media websites. I am beginning to understand why many don't have the desire to live in this world any longer, thus; the suicide rate has increased rapidly in various parts of the world.

 

The US 'Suicide Statistics', reveals that in the year 2016 alone, out of 38, 658 people that died, 22, 938 was suicide and 14,415 was gun-related violence. Why? The answer is as simple as ABC because we live in a world that crimes have become the norm in politics. 


Politicians put criminals behind bars, while they commit serious crimes against humanity with impunity. We need to ask ourselves certain questions, why America, a country that preaches about democracy, persuading everyone to follow this 'almighty form' of government, claiming to be the richest, superpower, and the land of opportunity, will record such a large figure of suicide in just a year?


When I was a child, I was brought up in a way that I am punished for mistakes or wrongs I do. I received punishment for doing everything contrary to the principles in the holy bible, including laziness. I thought my father was a bad man but I never knew that he was giving me a type of training which will benefit me today. 


Related article: J.N.K. Savage: Tracing The Works Of A Great Journalist Behind Computer Age

 

Journalist/Documentary film Producer and Director Justin N.K. Savage and wife Nancy-Elizabeth Hudson-Savage

Journalist/Documentary film Producer and Director Justin N.K. Savage and wife Nancy-Elizabeth Hudson-Savage  

 

Today, I have lived in Belgium for twenty-years without a crime and have written eight books through hard work yet nobody knows Joel Savage. But surely, many will know about this writer, if hunger drives me to the supermarket to steal a loaf of bread to eat.


Because that will appear on the front-page news for everyone to know about the 'famous bread thief who claims to be a writer' but through the power of the highest - Jehovah, my family and I will not go hungry for me to steal bread at any supermarket.


I strongly believe that many people worldwide, who never hard good training are those that have become monsters, killers, liars, and deceivers without any remorse in our society today. And it's a shame people praise, support, and aid crime because they believe that crime is a norm, therefore, it's needed in every establishment, including politics and health institutions.


At times I wonder why someone can easily become an enemy and even be killed just because he lives for the truth? If you begin to think of such serious problems emanating from our society without a solution, you may either develop a psychological problem or choose to take your own life because you are not happy to live any longer in this miserable and wicked world.


Related article: America Is Under Leaders That Neither Repent Of Its Crimes Nor Reject Sins

 

Blacks are treated like unwanted animals and killed like cockroaches in the United States of America

Blacks are treated like unwanted animals and killed like cockroaches in the United States of America


I don't need to be a pastor to preach what I write to the congregation in the pulpit but if the preacher can preach what I write about, without being arrested or accused of doing anything wrong, why my articles are seen as a threat to some governments and they do everything in their power to declare war on them or suppress information on our blogs?


This is what happens in any ailing society, like that of the United States of America, where serious crimes are part of America's constitution because they are considered as the norm. Many now care about money, therefore, money is everything to them. If you don't have it, you are not considered a human being.


Many choose to be musicians, engineers, artists, drivers, teachers, mechanics, etc, and they excel in their professions. I choose to be a writer, therefore, my articles are my legacy. I will die and leave this world and the authorities and governments that find them a threat will either delete or push them under the carpet because I am not yet dead but it's happening right under my nose.


Related topic: The Blood Of An Ebola Victim Speaks After Death

 

It's a waste of precious time to fight the truth and suppress information because it will always come back to haunt you. For decades, the US government, the World Health Organization, Centers for Disease Control, and the European governments have been lying about Aids and Ebola biological weapons.


They claim bats, monkeys, and poverty are responsible because it's Africa or the black man that suffers most. Today, the coronavirus biological weapon has come back to haunt them. That is life, this is a lesson to those that think they have the power to make vulnerable people miserable. Whatever a man sows, the same he shall reap.


This is what I write and how long can you hate me because I don't write what you want me to? I have said it loud and clear that: I PREFER TO LIVE POOR BY THE TRUTH THAN TO BE RICH IN CORRUPTION.


I will take the opportunity to thank my hundreds of readers across the globe that still find me to read what I write, despite the suppression of information on this blog, that has completely reduced my visibility in search engines. 


Finally, I thank the owners of the websites interested in the truth that allow me to be posting my articles regularly on their platforms. May God continue to bless your family and be abundantly blessed for the truthful part you have chosen. Happy New Year in advance.

No comments: