Wednesday, December 16, 2020

I PREFER TO LIVE POOR BY THE TRUTH THAN TO BE RICH IN CORRUPTION

Better a dry crust with peace and quietness than a house full of feasting, with strife - Proverbs 17: 1

Better a dry crust with peace and quietness than a house full of feasting, with strife - Proverbs 17: 1


The police are on the street enforcing the law, order, and crime prevention. I am also fighting against crime as a writer but my efforts are not appreciated because I am exposing the US government, the World Health Organization, Centers for Disease Control, and individuals like Bill Gates, of clandestinely medical crimes they committed in Africa.


I have been removed from the platforms of most of the major social media with the false accusation of breaking their rules.

 

To suppress information, Google violated its own rules by going into my blog to edit the HTML and diverted over a hundred of my articles to 404 errors. I discovered they have added large sheets of dead codes to each of my articles and I painstakingly removed all of them one by one. Recently, I discovered, they have also planted a monitoring camera in my HTML.

 

Apart from that Google has tampered with the Html codes of all articles pertaining to Bill Gates and the US HIV-Aids and Ebola crimes in Africa, yet, Google is now accusing me of violations with the letter below:

Dear Publisher,

This Google Publisher Policy Report gives you an overview of recent activity related to violations found on specific pages of your websites. As enforcement statuses may change over time, please refer to the "Page-level enforcements" section of the AdSense Policy Center for the current list of active violations.

Please note this report doesn’t cover violations that may happen on an overall site or account level. You may be notified by a separate email if site or account level violations are found. Ads will continue to serve where no policy violations have been found, either at the page- or site-level.

In the last 24 hours:

  • New violations were detected. As a result, ad serving has been restricted or disabled on pages where these violations of the AdSense Program Policies were found. To resolve the issues, you can either remove the violating content and request a review, or remove the ad code from the violating pages.


Further details on enforcements can be found in the AdSense Help Center. To learn more about our program policies, please view the AdSense Program Policies.


Kind regards,
Google Publisher Policy


For several years, without the assistance of Google search engine, hundreds of readers interested in what I write and the truth, visit my blog, therefore, Google is not happy about it or what I write.

 

They want to dominate me, hoping they can change my identity or style of writing, yet, it hasn't been unsuccessful, and now, they have come with this letter, accusing me of the ‘detection of new violations,’ of which I have no idea of what they are even talking about. Who violates who? Below are pieces of evidence of Google's violation.

 

Related topics:  Available Are 103 Article Links Google Has Directed To 404 Error To Suppress Information

2,  Yandex Webmaster Reports Google Over The Manipulations Of My Blog

3, I Have Discovered a Security Monitoring Code Implanted In My Blogger Blog HTML


The whole Europe and the United States governments are fighting against terrorism, yet the same governments act like terrorists by triggering biological weapons on innocent populations and claim bats, monkeys, and bushmeat are responsible. I am an African, and I will do everything, even when it comes to death, to defend my continent.


The truth is, nobody can force me or threaten me with accusations to change my style of writing because I am a man that I prefer to live poor in truth than to be rich in corruption. If African leaders are scared to speak about your crimes doesn't mean everyone is scared of the US government. Every man walking on the street was once a baby.


I don't commit crimes, I only write about white-collar crimes, and because of the truth, I am now being treated like a terrorist. Isn't it a shame and the perversion of justice?

No comments: