Wednesday, June 30, 2021

WHY ANY INTELLIGENT BLACK MAN SHOULD NOT WORK FOR GOOGLE COMPANY

 

Google, the search engine company makes billions of dollars from the US government, the World Health Organization, and the Centers for Disease Control by ranking high fake health articles in its search engine while declaring war on genuine health article writers

Google, the search engine company makes billions of dollars from the US government, the World Health Organization, and the Centers for Disease Control by ranking high fake health articles in its search engine while declaring war on genuine health article writers


If the behavior of people, what they say and do, can easily tell you the kind of people they are, then it's very easy for any intelligent person to know what kind of company Google is.


This article will highlight certain reasons emphatically to acknowledge the fact that if you are an intelligent black man, you don't have to work for the giant search engine company called Google. 


Many are scared to write about Google's clandestine activities, bullies, and the psychological torture they put the users of the search engine company and their blogs through. However, I am never scared of Google, the search engine company knows that very well.


It may be likely that I am the first black or African writer to expose the clandestine and underworld activities of Google. Nobody has ever written the type of articles I write about Google.


One of them recently is: I WOULD HAVE GONE TO PRISON IF I HAD TO COMMIT THE SAME CRIMES GOOGLE DID AGAINST ME


Google is not only a racist company but an institution that preaches virtue and practices vice by supporting crimes against humanity and promotes false or fake health articles because the company generates billions of dollars from the US government, the World Health Organization, and the Centers for Disease Control.


I can't believe as a common African writer, Google, CDC, WHO, Belgium, and American governments will be so hard on me to declare war and censor what I write which is based on truth. They pretend I am nobody but they are suffering because of me, so who are they fooling? 


If you aren't scared or don't care about me why do you have to declare war on what I write based on the truth? Recently, to change my identity as a writer to stop exposing the US and Belgium governments, the World Health Organization, and Bill Gates, Google started giving me 20,000 to 30,000 readers every day.


I am not happy about that because I hate compromise and submission to thieves and criminals, therefore, I started writing my favorite articles. Just after publishing this article: SNOOP DOGG TO PERFORM IN BELGIUM, AN INSULT TO BLACK PEOPLE, angry and disappointed Google buried our blogs, therefore, we now receive between 150 - 200 readers daily.

Yesterday was 367 and today is 200 reads but when I stopped exposing the crimes of the US and Belgium governments, Bill Gates, WHO, and CDC, I received between 20,000 to 30,000 reads per day.

Yesterday was 367 and today is 200 reads but when I stopped exposing the crimes of the US and Belgium governments, Bill Gates, WHO, and CDC, I received between 20,000 to 30,000 reads per day.


Whatever I write, I want readers to believe me, therefore, this is the evidence of what I am talking about. I have therefore provided the image of the STATS board. The question is what is Google trying to hide from the public and committing such crimes with impunity?


This is what Google does to people that are not ready to submit to crimes or support crimes against humanity. This is what businessmen and entrepreneurs are scared of the reason everyone worships Google and has become a slave to the search engine company. Not me, not at all, as for me and my family, "we shall worship the Lord."


Google is in big trouble and doing whatever it takes to save its business but believe me, they are solving these problems in a very wrong way by declaring war on those writing the truth, suppressing information, and subjecting them to psychological torture. 


I will never stop writing about them so long as they continue to terrorize me. When I visited our second blog SECRETS OF HIV-AIDS AND EBOLA FACTS JOURNAL -  https://secretsofaidsandebola.blogspot.com/, at Google Search Console, I noticed the search engine company has excluded 506 articles and only three are featured among 2,000 articles.


Evidence number two: 

This is how Google supports crimes against humanity by featuring fake health articles of WHO, CDC, and the US government, then declare war on those exposing the criminals

This is how Google supports crimes against humanity by featuring fake health articles of WHO, CDC, and the US government, then declare war on those exposing the criminals


For decades, the search engine company has been making millions of dollars from the US government, WHO, and CDC by ranking high their fake health news about HIV, Aids, Ebola, nodding disease, and many man-made diseases, therefore, they consider our blogs' writers (Scientist Johan Dongen, Dr. Wolff Geisler, and Joel Savage) a threat. 


Above all, we are using blogs or platforms that belong to Google, so it has been very easy for them to enter into our blogs' HTML to change the codes, divert article links to 404 errors and carry out every criminal activity with impunity.


How long can this go on? In fact, Google, the US and Belgium governments, the World Health Organization, and the Centers for Disease Control, have planned a long time to extinguish our blogs completely from the public's view but because of the popularity of the blogs, they are scared to do so.


They have tried everything including blocking the access of our readers from social media, yet they are never satisfied. I always say that there is time for everything, therefore, Google, your time will soon come and you fall from grace to grass.

No comments: