Tuesday, March 16, 2021

I WOULD HAVE GONE TO PRISON IF I HAD TO COMMIT THE SAME CRIMES GOOGLE DID AGAINST ME

Writer and author, Joel Savage

Writer and author, Joel Savage


I don't think there is any genuine law in this world, however, if there is one, then it doesn't favor a black man or an African because of the crimes Google has committed against me and our blogs, supported with pieces of evidence, yet, nobody is interested in questioning the search engine company, I would have been in prison by now if I have committed the same crimes that Google has done to me.


In America, the police kill blacks with impunity, if not George Floyd's death that changed the situation for black people in America, the police would have continued killing black people every day with impunity.


Therefore, you must understand the reason Google, the search engine company continues to commit crimes with impunity that nobody can do against someone without going to prison. Nobody is above the law but Google is above the law so they commit crimes and nobody dares to talk about it.


The fact that Google can let one website disappear from the internet, nobody is interested in speaking against Google, therefore, like a bully, they continue to enjoy their crimes.


Those who impose laws on others to follow are the lawbreakers themselves, therefore, like the Mafia, Google terrorizes those that break their rules with bullying tactics called penalties. 


In fact, website and blog owners are so scared of Google to the extent that thousands of website owners worship Google to avoid any penalty but I worship God, not a criminal search engine company, therefore, Google can do whatever they like.


But since the Bible, I read tells me that whatever one sows the same the person shall reap, I strongly believe that Google will reap all the evil things they have clandestinely planted on this earth without any escape route when their time draws near. It's only a matter of time.


People have given too much power to this search engine company, that's why they treat people like shit. I don't see anything special about Google, than oppressing people they consider a threat and making money from crimes by suppressing information and protecting criminals, such as Bill Gates.


Why a search engine company that has set rules for others to follow will break its own rules with impunity by editing the Html of my blog, delete and added dead codes to slow down my blog. Google directed over 100 of my articles Urls to 404 errors, Google planted a security monitoring camera in my blog's Html. 


In fact, because of the truth, Google has committed so much crime that I don't have any more respect for this company and there is nothing they can do to please me or be satisfied. 


Above all, it shocks me that there is a law or the FBI but the question is what is the significance of the law and the FBI to the black man if the latter is even corrupt than Google?


The search engine company wants me to write poverty, monkeys, bats, etc, are responsible for HIV, Aids, and Ebola in Africa, but before this Almighty God I don't see, I can't write such lies when I know that they are all biological weapons by the US government.


Together with Hiv, Aids, and Ebola, Lassa fever, nodding disease, Kaposi's sarcoma, and Burkitt's lymphoma, are all biological weapons engineered from the laboratories of the US government to inflict on innocent people.


Today, all the developed countries that for decades continued to aid abet, and support the crimes of the US government have suffered the impact of the coronavirus.


Why do I have to continue to give respect to or fear Google's penalty when the search engine company is actually behind many rich criminals and underworld institutions? 


Whereby crimes against black people are a norm, this article will not be the last, I will publish another one very soon because the company doesn't respect black people, therefore, they will continue to commit crimes against black people with impunity.


Below are a few articles about the criminal activities of Google on my blog: A Glance At More Evidence Of Google's Criminal Activities Discovered On This Blog

 TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN, GOOGLE HAS ADDED DEAD CODES TO THE HTML OF OUR ARTICLES

Available Are 103 Article Links Google Has Directed To 404 Error To Suppress Information

I Have Discovered a Security Monitoring Code Implanted In My Blogger Blog HTML

10 REASONS THE FBI MUST INVESTIGATE THE ACTIVITIES OF GOOGLE

Yandex Webmaster Reports Google Over The Manipulations Of My Blog<

No comments: