Thursday, January 14, 2021

10 REASONS THE FBI MUST INVESTIGATE THE ACTIVITIES OF GOOGLE

The FBI must begin to investigate Google because their actions on my blog reveal the search engine is a criminal company

The FBI must begin to investigate Google because their actions on my blog reveal the search engine is a criminal company



It is our responsibility to fight crime, whether; you are a writer, individual, or a journalist because crimes are affecting our society. Thousands of people live in fear and anxiety, while many are committing suicide, yet there are governments and search engine companies, that keep suppressing information to cover up crimes against humanity.


If the FBI stands for what it means by investigating clandestine crimes against humanity and administration frauds, then I will give ample evidence to support this article that Google is not only a corrupt search engine but a company of professional criminals aiding and abetting crimes in the United States of America and Western Europe.


I strongly believe that Bill Gates sponsors Google and since the deceptive philanthropist is under the umbrella of the World Health Organization, Google protects Bill Gates, the US government, and the Centers for Disease Control and the World Health Organization, to continue doing more harm to the general public than good.

 

Even though I don't depend on the Google search engine for traffic, since I write the truth, I have been able to build trustworthy readers around the globe, yet Google is not happy about that. The stinking jealous Google has blocked all my readers from social media to get access to what I write, so my question is what does Google wants from me? 


These are 10 reasons the FBI, if not corrupt too, must begin immediately to uncover the criminal activities of this search engine. 


1. Why did Google diverted 103 Urls of my articles to 404 errors? What's the search company wants to hide from the general public.

Reference: Available Are 103 Article Links Google Has Directed To 404 Error To Suppress Information


2. Why did the Russian search engine, Yandex Webmaster Reports Google Over The Manipulations Of My Blog?

Reference: https://juskosave.blogspot.com/2020/08/yandex-webmaster-reports-google-over.html


3. Why has Google denied all my readers from various social media access to my blog after denying me visibility in their search engine?


4. Why has Google declared war on the articles pertaining to a criminal like Bill Gates who has committed so many medical crimes in third world countries?


5. Why did Google allow the Belgium government to remove and tampered with all the articles about their physical and medical crimes in the Congo?


6. Why did Google manipulate the URL of this article about the List Of Social Media That Lied To Me About Rules Violation To Suppress Information

Reference: https://juskosave.blogspot.com/2020/06/list-of-social-media-that-lied-to-me.html 


7. Why has Google ranked high all the health websites that have false information that monkeys and bats are responsible for Aids and Ebola in Africa?


8, Why did Google break the links of articles to all Bill Gates medical crimes about vaccines, including this article: Dr. Raoult Calls On Africans Not To Take Bill Gates’ COVID 19 Vaccine?


9. Why did Google plant a security camera in my blog?

Reference: I Have Discovered a Security Monitoring Code Implanted In My Blogger Blog HTML

 

 10. Why has Google set out rules for its users and punishes any user that violates the search engine's rules, yet Google has violated its own rules to manipulate my blog?


I want answers to these questions and I believe the public will also be interested in the investigation of the FBI over these crimes by a search engine that thinks they are supreme than the almighty God but nothing than corrupt and an empire of deceitful enemies.

No comments: